anthro lovin (plus a little dogeared)

I have a small obsession with anthropologie. Every time I walk into one of their stores I get a little giddy inside at the overwhelming cuteness, and secretly wishing I could just live in the store. So while online window shopping today (anthro's prices are definitely out of my budget right now, but a girl can still dream right?), I picked out some littles that would look perfect in our home :)


Starting us off is this perfect hook. I'll take it in a "B" of course :)


Next, I'll take this one in a "M" cuz I love my hub :) The lettering on these are too cute!!


If only I could have registered for these for our wedding. Wooooowwwwwwwww I'm in love. With this silverwear.


These Parisian spoons. And while I'm wishing, I'll take 2 plane tickets for Paris


I may have a small obsession with candles.


I'll take this one too


And maybe this one...


A girl could never choose a favorite between those 3 colors. They're all too perfect. So, of course I must have all 3 :)


Last one I promise!


oh honey, you so prity, just like ma-dow


:) And a lovely pair of skinny jeans for fall
*All images via anthropologie


I loveeeee dogeared jewelry. Their chains are always so tiny and dainty. I have a silver infinity necklace I wear almost every day. This gold one would be nice to trade off with :) I love it!!

4 comments:

Elise / Pennyweight | September 29, 2010 at 12:44 PM

Oh my, I adore Anthro! Their home stuff is the greatest. I LOVE their candles too - so yummy!

jackiek | September 29, 2010 at 4:03 PM

i love anthro! they opened one about 10 minutes from me a few years ago and it has been very dangerous! love the necklace too!

Pretty Little World | September 30, 2010 at 5:37 AM

Wouldn't it be kind of wonderful to be able to live in an Anthropologie store? Swoon.

Anonymous | October 20, 2010 at 7:19 PM

bff necklaces forsureee. its happening :)

Post a Comment

Followers