Fashion Friday

Fall is practically here :) I couldn't be more excited! Of course I lovee summer, but I can't wait to start pulling out cute cardigans, lots of jeans and leggings.

I can never get enough of jcrew. Their online lookbook is absolute perfection. The glasses, the jacket, the shoes. Love it all!


J Brand cropped jeans. I keep seeing these jeans EVERYWHERE! I tried some on at the gap and fell in love. They hit just above the ankle, which is lovely for short people like me :) i neeed some jeans like this.

I love these ones even more! This is my favorite color out of all of them. Oh jcrew, what you do to me..


These shoes would look soo killer with those pants above. I have some shoes kinda like these but they hurt my feet :( Soo I think I should be allowed to have these little pretties :) They're even reasonably priced!


I keep having to take SO MANY THINGS to school these days that I'm afraid my purse is going to burst (haha it rhymes a little). I keep going back and forth between wanting a backpack. I don't want just any backpack, like some hi-i'm-still-third-grade thing. Something cute, something like this :)



Even though summer is over, I can still have these sunglasses, rightttt?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers