CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

They started to put up christmas trees, lights, and decorations on campus today. I know, I know it's not even thanksgiving yet. But I don't care. 1) because i don't care for thanksgiving all that much. 2) because christmas is hands down the greatest thing on earth. Better than birthdays, and if you know me, I LOVE birthdays (I may have had 3 or 4 birthday celebrations this year... oops). I love everything about Christmas. It's like a month long celebration for me. As a kid my mom would completely deck out our house for the whole month of December. I love the twinkle lights, little nativities, jesus, hot cocoa and cuddling, watching movies like elf and a christmas story, traditions, presents, giving presents.. you name it, i love it. And this year I have a wonderful hub to spend it with :) and a new family. Yay for my first white Christmas! Ok, I may have just realized it's November 4th and my excitement may have started a little premature. But oh well. Like I said, Christmas = wonderfulness. and a happy Rach :)

On a side note, I made my first ever pizza yesterday and it turned out pretty ok! Well basically my first ever dough/ having to use actual yeast. It made me happy :) I love baking/cooking and especially trying out new things.

And on another side note, I have yet again started Project 365. I'm a sentimentalist and love to have things to look back on. I also hope it improves my photography skills. I want to pick up my camera every single day :) I love it that much

I've also been obsessing over what to do with our little home :) here's some pretty little spaces I've been loving


i love brick. i can't say it enough. and paired with vintage pieces and a glamorous little chandelier? i die. In the Rachel Zoe way of course :)



I LOVE perfectly organized spaces. I want this. I need this. Oh baby, oh baby!



that window! and right in front of the tub. i loveeeee



everything about this studio. black and white is always oh so chic. I would probably throw in a teeny pop of color tho :)




I can notttt wait for the day I can have a big closet :) I will hide in there and love every minute of it




chairs! it's all in the little details, my friends :)

1 comments:

jackiek | November 4, 2010 at 6:10 PM

i love love love christmas too. hands down the best season around. i start celebrating as soon as thanksgiving hits... no scratch that i have christmas tree lights around my bed frame all year round:)

Post a Comment

Followers