A week in mobile pictures

Here are a few of my phone pictures from the past week :)


1. Sometimes I take pictures in the bathroom at BYU. Wearing my favorite jacket and one of my favorite presents from Christmas- Hunter Rainboots!
2. My never ending obsession. I swear ever since we got married, I can not get enough in n out!!! I could seriously eat it everyday. Maybe it's because I miss home haha sureeee that'll be my excuse :) Cheeseburger protein style (trying to be at least a LITTLE healthy like every one else is at the new year haha) and french fries with spread to cover them in. My mouth is seriously watering
3. Husband looking extra dapper on the way to church :) so cute



4. The mister loves his panda express. I just nibbled on his extra side because I wanted frozen yog for dinner :) typical haha
5. I'm taking a sewing class this semester!!! I seriously could not be more excited. The first time when we actually started sewing fabric together I was kinda beaming haha. I knew nothinggggg about sewing before coming into this class (Kinda pathetic because my mom is an amazing sewer)
6. My wedding shoes. except I definitely did not pay 30 dollars for them. Dang you target for ripping off my Steve Maddens! Oh well.. I guess that's why we love Target in the first place. Really though, they looked exactly the same.



7. Last Saturday we hit up Ikea after going to the temple. I LOVE ikea! It's the best place ever for poor, married couples like us. We bought this canvas picture thing of Paris to put up on our once bare walls. Starting to actually feel like a real home (minus the farm wallpaper border still up in our bedroom from the last tenants haha). Red couch is from the in-laws and the lamp was a wedding present from my bestie Sam.
8. How did I not know there was a golden spoon in orem?!?!?!? Seriously the best frozen yogurt around and they always give us coups so it's cheaper than the crappy places around here. Look how big those guys are!! Best dinner ever <3

3 comments:

Jessica Oakes | January 29, 2011 at 11:40 PM

-your boots!! ahh!
-in n out!! (creamery next week though. unless of course, we're feeling in-n-out instead.. or bajios? :))
-bow tie=cutieees
-panda= ehhh.
-make me a mustard pencil skirttt :)))
-is that the pic i sent you? haha exactly the sammeee. swear
-what the cutee!! i loveee
-omg can we go there too?! i want itttt.
<3

Anonymous | January 31, 2011 at 11:26 AM

So many awesome things about this post. Where do I start?!

1st, love your coat, where did you get it? (Oh, and I always find myself taking a picture of myself in bathrooms.. Conceited? Nah :)

2nd, I use to live in Provo, and my gosh I miss the In-n-out. Please In-n-out god's, send Tacoma one please!

3rd, I love the artwork! Our apt doesn't quite have that "homey" feeling to it. We might need to visit our Ikea for something like this.

Last of all, thanks for the comment! I appreciate it :)

Cara-Mia | February 6, 2011 at 7:17 PM

I am dying for a pair of Hunters. They're soooo cute!

& I love In-N-Out. I was so happy when our small town finally got one. :)

Post a Comment

Followers