I feel like I've learned a lot this week. Of course this isn't concerning school-type things, seeing as I only had class 3 out of the regular 5 days this week (can you tell that I'm SO over school? ).
Well first off, I've gotten back on the learning to drive stick thing. I was doing really good, feeling really confident, and then had a traumatizing experience (something about killing it several times on a very busy road). I refused to get back in the car, but of course husband talked me back into it.
I also went snowboarding on Thursday and it was actually fun! The past few times I had to convince myself it was fun, but i really just felt beat up. But this time, I really got the feel of it and had so much fun. Really listening to the husb and father-in-law made me learn a ton. I even wish I could go again.
Last but not least, I've been really inspired to learn about my camera this past week. I've researched and read a bunch, and it's really starting to click. I'm planning on going to nicole hill's book signing thing to buy her book, and I'm really hoping it has lots of new things I can learn in it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment