This is my usual: Some sort of chocolate yogurt, tart yogurt, strawberries, mochi balls, and carob chips. So yummy! Husband and I almost went 3 times last week. He decided to cut me off at 2 trips though
Yogurtland has come to Orem. I guess you could say this was one of the happiest days of my life. Haha just kidding. But really though. Me and my friends used to go here all the time!
This is my usual: Some sort of chocolate yogurt, tart yogurt, strawberries, mochi balls, and carob chips. So yummy! Husband and I almost went 3 times last week. He decided to cut me off at 2 trips though

This is my usual: Some sort of chocolate yogurt, tart yogurt, strawberries, mochi balls, and carob chips. So yummy! Husband and I almost went 3 times last week. He decided to cut me off at 2 trips though
Posted by
Labels:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment