Eek! It's been way too long, like always.  But just wanted to say Happy New Year! We (Matt, Sarah and I) celebrated by getting some pizza at slab, going to my in-laws, eating lots more food, watching the new crazy new years eve stunt, Sarah and I taking a two hour nap, then waking up at 11:45 ready to ring in the new year. All in all, it was a good New Years Eve. Chill, but good. It was my first one in Provo. What is there to do on NYE here anyway? The new year has just barely started and I already feel so behind.  I still want to do a recap of this past year.  School just started and my first day didn't go so rad. Going to classes and having tests doesn't stress me out so much; the past year and a half of trying to change schools and trying to be done in 5 years does. I guess it happens when you change majors.  I'm trying to not freak out and just go with the flow because I can't control/plan everything out. Everything happens for a reason.

1//
 

1 comments:

Jess | January 31, 2012 at 10:04 AM

i would appreciate it if you started posting again. thank yaaaa
goldenswank.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Followers